It is too difficult to lead a life in chronic shyness and most of the people would suffer because of this shyness. Especially when it comes to socialize and you need to mingle with new people then this shyness would be a great hurdle. It is all less matter till you are becoming parent and if it continuous even after becoming parent then it leads to many problems.
When parents are shy then that shy can affect your kid’s social life and it is true that if you do not get socialized then your kid will also won’t do so. This may lead to exclude your kid from other kids activities, the kid cannot hope with other kids.
Mostly other kid’s parents will exclude your kid to any social kid’s activity mainly due to not having your contact information.
How you can stop being the shy mom?
Many parents want to avoid shyness but how it could be done? Here are some tips to avoid shyness are listed below.
- Break the ice wall: Don’t be shy when you’re a parent in certain situations when you are walking inside a room full of parents do not expect them to greet you rather you greet others, do general conversations like how long their kid studying the school? How is all going?
- If your kid is closer with a child in order to make comfortable do some work to contact the child’s parent and arrange for a meeting in a park or mall. This would help both children to get closer as well as both parents.
- Instead of making new friends just establish basic relationship with other parents this would help the kid to get socialize with other kids.
- If you initially start the conversation with other parents breaking the ice others would appreciate you action and involvement. But most of the parents would feel anxious while meeting new people.
- Try to involve in all activities of your kid school for example if you are invited for teacher appreciation day, parents teachers meet, annual meet or any function try to be a volunteer. This would really help you to be brisk in kid school activities.
By following all the above tips you can get rid of your shyness and helps you to get socialize easily. It also help your kid to get mingle with all other kids which would be better for them to get socialize.